What is College CLEP?
What is College CLEP? It's another way to earn college credit quickly - with the CLEP program. A CLEP test is a way to show that you know and understand the material of a 101 level college class. CLEP is an accredited program brought to you by the same people that created the SAT.
Taking advantage of College CLEP at your school is easier than you think.
The steps are simple:
- Select an area you are interested in.
- Check your College CLEP policy.
- Purchase your CLEP study guide.
- Take your CLEP test on campus!
- Pass and start stacking up College credits!
It sounds too easy - but don't forget that we offer a Pass or Don't Pay guarantee!
Using College CLEP credit has never been easier or faster.
To view the available CLEP study guides, click on the topics listed on the left of the page.
To find out more information about CLEP, visit our New Student Center.