Take a quick DANTES sample test with our FREE DANTES practice sample questions! These are a quick preview of what kind of information you'll be studying in our DSST Study Guide for this subject. You can also use these DANTES sample test questions to gauge how ready you are to take your DANTES test. How do you know when you are ready? A good way to tell is when you can flip open our DANTES study guide, put your finger on a page, any page, and be able to define and explain what it is you're pointing out. That takes effort. Studying for a DSST test does take effort, but based on your previous and current experience, there may be DANTES tests that you can take with little or no study. Taking a practice DANTES test can tell you if you are ready, it can give you an idea of the content of the DANTES test, it can tell you how difficult or easy your DANTES test will be.
Still learning about DANTES tests or you need more information than just a DANTES sample test? Visit our New Student Center to get a great overview of where to start.
Supervision DANTES Practice Test
1) Which of the following is the Title that protects race?
A) Title IV
B) Title V
C) Title VI
D) Title VII
2) Which is the second stage of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs?
B) Esteem needs
C) Safety needs
D) Physical needs
3) When a supervisor administers a questionnaire among participants that have never met it is called
C) Delphi technique
4) What is it called when a third party of empowered to resolve a disagreement it is called?
5) The grapevine of the organization is everything BUT
B) Generally accurate
D) Exists in every organization
6) Leadership characteristics that inspire employees is called
A) Chain of command
7) The organizational structure where there are staff departments that support other departments
B) Line and staff
8) If you are an authoritarian, you ascribe to
A) Theory x
B) Theory y
C) Theory xy
D) Management theory
9) When your manager completes a job review with you regarding your performance they give you
10) Getting a scholarship because of good grades is an example of
A) Extrinsic reinforcement
B) Intrinsic reinforcement
D) ERG theory
Need more practice?
Our Principles of Supervision DANTES Study guide has 70 MORE test questions to help you get ready for the test!
Principles of Supervision DSST Practice Test Answer Key:
1. D:) Title VII.
- 2. C:) Safety needs.
- 3. C:) Delphi technique.
- 4. C:) Arbitration.
- 5. A:) Formal.
- 6. C:) Charisma.
- 7. B:) Line and staff.
- 8. A:) Theory x.
- 9. A:) Feedback.
- 10. A:) Extrinsic reinforcement.